Yeah, that's right, we're finally checking out of this joint. Just waiting on the paper work and prescriptions and I'm taking my baby home!
Aside from a few follow-up visits, some hormone therapy, some physical therapy on his eye, and some semi-annual MRI's, my man will be back to normal (as close to normal as he ever has been anyway:) in 4-6 weeks. The eye may take a little longer to recoup, but we'll take that!
Thanks for all of your thoughts, emails, phone calls, prayers, etc. We love you all!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Goin home...
Posted by Très Sucré at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yay!!!
That is great! What a relief
I'm so glad to hear you are finally home! What a long ordeal! We've been keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers! If I can do anything to help - please let me know!
So we're driving up the freeway heading to Oregon and Trig gets a phone call, "Steve is calling you" I said shocked. He can talk!! Yeah, I'm glad he's home and the recovery can begin. We miss and love you guys.. See you in a week.
Yeah!!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!!
Holy week of drama, Batman. I thought I had a tough week with Cori, but at least we were in and out of the hospital the same day, with no real problems. I am so sorry you guys had to go through this! I hope Svata is feeling a little better, and improves fast. I can't believe how cute your kids are. They are luck they got your genes! (Sorry I should wait 4-6 weeks before I am too mean.) Take care!
I am so glad he is ok. We love you all and will be thinking of you always! Please let me know if you need anything or want to get out so Svata can rest. Love ya!
You are in our prayers...glad to hear that he is doing well.
Jodi
I'm so glad that you guys are doing alright! Do you need anything? I know it's been a week. Just let us know! Love you guys!
Post a Comment