CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Whirlwind...

Things have been crazy around here for the last couple of days... But we have weighed all of our options and we have decided to amputate Svata's head. Ok not really. OUCH! We have opted to have the surgery tomorrow, rather than waiting until next week. He will be going in most likely tomorrow afternoon. The surgery takes about 3 hours and the total recovery is about 4-6 weeks. There are some risks involved with the surgery, but if all goes well, he should be out of here in 3-5 days. We are both completely freaked out, but we also feel very good about it. Drzte se palce! Keep your fingers crossed... I will be! Thanks for all of the kind thoughts, calls, offers for help, prayers, etc. Much appreciated! I'll keep y'all updated.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Aimee Jager said...

Ok, I just left you another voice mail...sorry! We'll be praying for you guys. Give Steve a big kiss for us! Please call me day or night and I'll do whatever you need me to ok! Love you guys!!

Aimee Jager said...

What hospital are you guys at Dust??