CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A lot of you have been asking where we are at, what you can do, does he want visitors, etc... To answer your questions:
1. We are at IMC, the new hospital in Murray. Right now he is still in the NCCU (Neuro Critical Care Unit). He will be here in this unit for at least 24 hours following his surgery. Then he will be moved to another unit (not sure where in the hospital) for 3-5 days.
2. We will be needing help with our kids in the immediate future, so some of you may be getting calls! But other than that, we are being taken care of for the moment.
3. Up to this point, he hasn't really been up for visitors, and I haven't really been in the mood to socialize with people! We're both pretty much deer in headlights right now. BUT, I would say that after the surgery, when he is recovering, we would probably really love visitors! I will keep you posted on the situation as far as recovery and location...
He goes in tomorrow at 1:30 and the procedure takes about 3 hours. Can't wait until those 3 hours are over! Thanks everyone! And sorry I haven't been returning every one's calls, but I am tired and I just can't keep telling the same story over and over! But please know that every phone call has been really really appreciated and we love you all!

This is the before. We'll get an after when he is ALL BETTER! Love you hon!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Dusti,
Wow! Please let us know what we can do to help you guys out(food, sitter, taxi, house cleaning, a smart ass keeping Svata's spirits up (that would be Ry), anything. We will keep you in our prayers.

Aimee Jager said...

Thanks for the info Dust. Please call so I can help with the kids. I can go your house and put them to bed, stay the night...whatever you need. Don't hesitate to call! Abe and Jake would love buddies :)
Love you guys!

Jen said...

Put me on your list of people to call if you need help with the kiddos. We aren't far from IMC, and I'd be happy to help.

simplyG said...

Dusti-
We will absolutely be sending good vibes your way! We'll be looking forward to the "all went perfect" message from you.
Gina

Mackenzie said...

Dust,
Hey I just looked at your blog. I hadn't heard anything. he is in our prayers and please let us know if we can help! hang in there
Love ya