So I lost my camera a week before Halloween. I did manage to get a few pics on my mom's camera, but who knows how long it will take me to get the camera to Costco and download pics! She got a few of my kids a few days earlier at her Halloween party, so at least I can show you how cute they looked in their costumes! (I will add the pictures from Halloween day later). Oh, and I did find my camera 2 days ago at the school. I almost cried I was so happy!

Sofie Punk.

Thomas Punk.

The Parents Punk.

Sofie Punk.

Thomas Punk.

The Parents Punk.

6 comments:
So glad you found your camera! And you guys all look awesome, great costumes!
Ha! I love Svata's lipstick, and the tatoos are nice too. Great family costumes!
You guys look great!
You are awesome!!! So fabulous! How long did it take for you to do your daughters hair?
You all R*O*C*K!!
How fun! I love the kids' hair styles. And the adults' lips.
I'm so glad you found your camera. What an awful feeling. I'm so impressed you found it in the classroom. We lost sunglasses there once and they were never seen again.
Post a Comment