I'd be scared! I'm scared just to know that I'm having a girl...but then I see images like this and I get really scared!! ;)- (I guess since she's not 16 and choosing to dress like this to go to school I shouldn't be too scared, huh?)
...I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! How funny!
I love it! I can't wait to see yours!
So Punk!!!
NO WAY - don't be scared! She is ADORABLE!!! (You are in trouble when she is older though .. heh heh)
So cute! Can't wait to see you and meet the kids!
that's awesome!!...way punk:)
I'd be scared! I'm scared just to know that I'm having a girl...but then I see images like this and I get really scared!! ;)- (I guess since she's not 16 and choosing to dress like this to go to school I shouldn't be too scared, huh?)
Post a Comment