Anybody out there have a 2 year old? Anybody recall having a 2 year old? The messes. The climbing. The tantrums. The even bigger messes. Even bigger tantrums. And then the moments that make you forget all of that and remember how lucky you are to have them?

Thomas, when I told him to say cheese. Life's so hard when you're 2!

Caught his attention for a millisecond when I said the word car.

Have I mentioned his obsession with cars?

Rolling his eyes at me. Pretty sure he got that one from his sister, who is 5 going on 13.

He made me put this one on here. Ok he didn't. But if he could talk, he would have. This is Flo. Thomas very much likes her. OBSESSED with cars. I mean it.

I know this is alot of pictures. But in my completely unbiased opinion, I thought they were all too cute to leave out.

My little monkey. LOOK AT THOSE EYES!

Again with the eyes. Watch out ladies. Here comes Thomas. And duck too, because he'll probably throw a car at you...
Thomas, when I told him to say cheese. Life's so hard when you're 2!
Caught his attention for a millisecond when I said the word car.
Have I mentioned his obsession with cars?
Rolling his eyes at me. Pretty sure he got that one from his sister, who is 5 going on 13.
He made me put this one on here. Ok he didn't. But if he could talk, he would have. This is Flo. Thomas very much likes her. OBSESSED with cars. I mean it.
I know this is alot of pictures. But in my completely unbiased opinion, I thought they were all too cute to leave out.
My little monkey. LOOK AT THOSE EYES!
Again with the eyes. Watch out ladies. Here comes Thomas. And duck too, because he'll probably throw a car at you...

6 comments:
Such cute pictures, he is adorable!
Before you mentioned his eyes, I was thinking, MAN....LOOK AT THOSE EYES! He is so cute! And thanks for going to lunch yesterday. It was great to see you! Let's do it again soon.
I especially like those last two.
What an adorable boy! I am right in the thick of the 2's with Evan. He throws everything and has even broken a window!
I can empathize with the 2s. Even though Morgan is 3, I can vividly remember 2. There is just nothing quite like being Mom to a 2-year-old boy! :) Hang in there and enjoy!
ooh la la...
Post a Comment