We went to the Bayou with my family and a couple of our friendsfor my Birthday. It was so much fun, and as usual SO YUMMY. We did the same thing for my hubby's birthday, but I don't care, I love it! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family, especially my mom, who continually goes out of her way to help and support us!!!

Notice that the Birthday Girl is the only one that looks like a total dork in the picture. Oh well, at least you can see everyone else!

Am I really 32??? When I was a kid, that sounded really old, but I still feel like a kid, so that must not be OLD!

I HATE getting sung Hapy Birthday to. But the cake was really yummy, so it was worth it!

My mom and me. I wish I had thought to get a picture with everyone, but I was too busy having fun!

Notice that the Birthday Girl is the only one that looks like a total dork in the picture. Oh well, at least you can see everyone else!

Am I really 32??? When I was a kid, that sounded really old, but I still feel like a kid, so that must not be OLD!

I HATE getting sung Hapy Birthday to. But the cake was really yummy, so it was worth it!

My mom and me. I wish I had thought to get a picture with everyone, but I was too busy having fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment