CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Witches...

We went with my cousins and all of our kids to Gardner Village to see the witches. The weather was perfect and the kids were all nice. Miracle? I think so...


Sofie and Thomas sittin with the pumpkins.


All of the cousins (2nd cousins really).
Quinn Rose, Sofie, Thomas, Caleb, Will, Cohen, Cecilia.


Sofie with Cohen.


Sofie giving me her usual 'tude.


Thomas couldn't have cared less about the withces, but the sucker was very exciting.


Caleb, Sofie, and Sadie looking for fish in the pond (swamp, really).


Sofie and Sadie climbing the walls.


All the cousins (we were missing a few though).
Breck, Mackenzie, Ashlie, Dusti, and Tiffany.

1 comments:

The Price Family said...

These pictures are so cute! I still can't get over how much Sofie looks like you - SO CUTE! Looking at all your pics of your food made me hungry - so I'm off for a midnight snack!