I have to say, I have never been so happy as I am living here in this neighborhood. I have so many great friends, as do my kids, and my hubby. Friday we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with some of these great friends ;) Not many of the tulips had actually bloomed, but the gardens were beautiful and the weather was perfect. We walked around pushing strollers and enjoying the sight of our kids playing tag and feeding the fish for over 2 hours. It was great. My cute friend Tina was talking about how she hopes we all still live in this neighborhood when our kids are teenagers, so that we can see how all of the little "love stories" develop... I'm thinkin' it's worth staying just to see what transpires between Sofie and little Ethan. He's the sweetest boy, and still likes Sofie despite the fact that she pushes him to the ground one minute and kisses him the next! (Last time she played at his house she came home and told me that she "really did kiss Ethan, mom!") So cute!
Sofie, being a good big sis.
Check out the look on Sofie's face. It really is love...
Tag! You're it...
Isn't he cute? I would approve (20 years from now, that is!) and we would have the best in-laws! (Love ya Tina!)
Thomas, Sofie, Rachelle, Ethan, Tyler
As Tina would say, my kids are little "posers". They really are! And I didn't even post the "Cheeeese" pose that Thomas did!
What fun we have! Thanks to all of our great friends! We are so lucky!

3 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Call us sometime and let's get together soon.
It is great to have good friends! It makes a big difference! Looks like you had fun at the festival! See you on Thursday!
Right back at ya babe!!! Cute pictures, I need to get mine up. Thanks for coming by the way!!!
Post a Comment