CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fun times.

Sofie is trying to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels and I am trying to teach her. Now, mind you, less than a year ago I bought a new bike and the guy who sold it to me literally had to take me behind the store and hold me up like a little kid until I got my balance (it had been a good 15 years since I had ridden a bike). Probably not the most qualified teacher, but my husband's back has issues and it's really hard for him to lean over and run with her. So far, we haven't come very far. Any advice from you wise people who have already conquered this with your children???
So, on those rare occasions when it is actually WARM outside (freaking cold weather), when we do get the chance to practice, I get tired of running up and down the side walk with her holding her seat and I make her take a break and ride her scooter. Here are some pics of my dang cute daughter doing some cool scooter moves:) As soon as I can figure out how to snap a picture while holding up the bike, we'll post some pictures of the bike training...



1 comments:

Jaimee said...

I'm not sure about this one. Last spring we discovered that Duncan COULD ride without training wheels, but he just won't. He is lazy.