CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Palm Springs Trip, AKA Why the heck do we live in SLC?

Recently my darling, and perpetually positive cousin, wrote a blog entry about how much she loves to live in Salt Lake. This is not that entry... :) We just returned last night from Palm Springs, California. It was 95 degrees every day that we were there. We played in the pool, napped, laid out in the sun, played games in the sun, even ate breakfast in the pool. The sky never saw one cloud while we were there and there were palm trees and flowers everywhere. It was so relaxing and the perfect getaway. Then we came home. Urrgghh. Sofie keeps asking why we can't live there. I'm asking myself the same question. Of course, it does get to 120 degrees in the middle of July, but the other 11 months of the year, perfection. You don't believe me? Here are the pictures to prove it!


Below are some pictures of the pool, hot tub, waterfalls, and golf course in the background...


And here are some pictures of us enjoying the pool, the underwater lounge chairs, the built in underwater table, the fire pit, etc.... What a life huh!







Oh, and in case you're wondering where Thomas was in all of these pictures... No, we did not lock him in the closet while we had fun, he stayed home with grandma where they enjoyed a double ear-infection and a whole lotta fun. Thanks again mom! You are the best!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my, I am feeling a little sick to my stomach knowing that we could have been there. It is amazingly beautiful, looks like my dream backyard!!!! Next Time Baby!!!!!

Jaimee said...

Wow, I am jealous! Looks like Sofie had a blast.

ashlie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I am jealous! It would be great to live there!

Jen said...

So fun! If it makes you feel any better, my friends lived in Palm Springs and just moved back to Salt Lake. There is just something about SLC that I bet you would miss if you left it! Not to mention that we would miss you!

Emily said...

I am jealous! Do you remember how many times we were supposed to go? How did you get your husband to fly on the Little Plane? I'm sure that was the only bad part about it! Hopefully I can see you soon...hey whatever became of your schooling idea?

Amy said...

I want warm weather too! Looks like a very relaxing place to be! I just found your blog and would love to keep checking it if you don't mind!!! Our blog is ourthomasonfamily.blogspot.com