I'm not really sure what to do with this, but at least it gives me an excuse to waste just a little more time sitting at my computer, instead of doing something useful!
Who do you love? Svata, Sofie, Thomas, and my whole family.
How long have you been Married? It will be 9 years in September! My hubby would say, "The longest 9 years of my life!" But I would say the best... Sometimes hard, but always good!
How long did you date? 4 Months! Kinda scary, but wouldn't change a thing!
Who is Smarter? Well, hello, of course me! No, Svata is one of the smartest people I know. He remembers everything he reads or hear or learns. I think the only place I could beat him would be in the kitchen. And when it comes to taking care of kids I am the smartest hands down! Love you though hon :)
Who does the Laundry? I guess you could say I do. But not so much lately. If only I could show you all a picture of my laundry pile. Hmmm... Maybe this blog has something to do with the fact that nothing gets done around here anymore...
Who pays the bills? My hubby brings home the bacon, but I guess I make sure the bills get paid.
Who mows the lawn? I am proud to say that I don't even know how to use a lawn mower and I hope I never have to learn!!!
Who cooks dinner? Me. Always. Except when we go out. But I like it. Don't like the dishes, but like the cooking.
Who drives? Svata, unless his back is hurting.
I now tag: Jen Luker, Jen Tate, Becky, Tina, Kari, Jamie Crandal!

0 comments:
Post a Comment