CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

We still know how to party all night...

Last weekend was my hubby's 34th birthday. We took a trip to "Beervana" with 20 of our fabulous friends... He didn't want me to get him anything, which is hard for me, because I love buying presents:) and he just wanted to go to dinner... So I surprised him with this little get together. We went to the Bayou in downtown SL. One of our very favorite places. (I highly recommend it to anyone I know www.utahbayou.com) I love it for the food and the live music, my husband loves it for their 200 and something different choices of beer. We stayed there for a few hours eating, some drinking, and laughing together (especially at those who had a little too much to drink - who says being the designated driver isn't any fun?) After the Bayou we headed to a laser show at the planetarium and home where more friends met us to continue with the merriment:) We stayed up until 4:30 in the morning... It was a blast. Our kids were at my brother's house so we got to spend the next morning lounging around and napping to make up for the late night... Although I still don't feel completely recovered a week later! All in all, a great time. I think Svata enjoyed it too. I packed my camera around to make certain I would take pictures...nope. none. maybe next time!

0 comments: