CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Star Light, Star Bright...

So, this happened a few days ago, but I really thought I should document it... We were getting ready to go to bed and I see Sofie standing by the window and she is softly repeating "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight... I wish to have a mermaid tail..." Then she goes, brushes her teeth, goes potty, and gets in bed. The next morning she comes stomping up and stands at the top of the stairs with her arms folded and her lips pursed and exclaims, with astonishing disappointment, "I didn't get my mermaid tail!" It was so cute. She really thought she was going to wake up with a mermaid tail. Aaahhh, the innocence of youth!

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

hey Dusti -

I'm so glad you started this! Maybe we can finally keep in touch now. Sofie sounds so funny...and she sure is a cutie. I love the pic of Thomas.

ashlie said...

I am so glad you are blogging! It is way to much fun! I dont really keep up on mine like I should but, I do it sometimes! It is way cute!

Aimee Jager said...

Ok that is the cutest thing! Oh, the days when we could wish upon a star. She's a doll!