CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter 2008... Again?

Grandma Colleen is so cute... She just wanted to have all of her cute grandkids and great grandkids over for the annual Easter egg hunt and everyone seemed to be out of town on Easter, so we did it today. My kids always love it and I love being able to visit with my family. Especially since we live "so far away" now, we never see anyone. (My family jokes that they need to renew their passports before they can come out and visit!) So, snow falling in our eyes, wet leaves stuck to our shoes, and noses a-freezing, we went for it! And here are some pics...

Cambria and Easton looking for eggs.

Most of the little ones... And some actually even looking at the camera!

I know I am biased, but I just think he is so dang cute. Always with the "Cheeeese!"

Sofie, going for one of the eggs that was actually in reach! Uncle Ron seems to get a little too carried away with the eggs-in-the-trees idea! :) But haven't we all turned out to be a little tougher thanks to the teasing of our uncles???

And last but not least, Grandma Colleen with her trusty video camera. What does she actually do with all of those tapes?

2 comments:

ashlie said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! When are we going to get together?

Jen said...

I wonder about those tapes too - hopefully it will never be used as blackmail because I am sure it could be! I love the pictures - you'll have to send them to me! Seth took a bunch too, so I will post them and let you know!