
We don't get to spend a whole lot of time with my amazing hubby. He has a stressful job and spends most of his time there. So, when we can steal a moment here and there, it makes me really happy. Yesterday we went and had lunch with him and saw his new office. It was so much fun. We are so lucky to have him, he works really hard so that we can have a beautiful home and I can stay home with our little ones. Our kids adore him as do I and I hope he knows how much he is loved!

The people at the table next to us were cracking up when I took this picture because he went from crying to "CHEEEESE" in a split second. What a ham! They both are!

1 comments:
They are so big! Lets get together soon! When the weather heats up we will have you all up for a BBQ!!!! :)
Post a Comment