Wednesday night I had a "tutu" party for my friend who is starting a business (making tutus if you didn't already figure that out). It was so fun. Sofie tried on every tutu at least 3 times and felt like a fairy princess. Little girls are so much. I'm so happy to have her...
My hubby even tried on a tutu, and he is a man's man, so it was quite the sight, but I couldn't grab the camera fast enough, so I don't have a picture of it... imagine the leverage I could have had with that... hmm... too bad!

3 comments:
So fun! Sorry I missed it! I really would have love to see Svata in a tutu!
She looks so cute! I can't wait to get ours!
Found you! So sad that I missed that tutu party, Ellie would have loved it and I would pay big money to see Svatia in a tutu! Thanks again for letting me crash your party last night. I had a lot of fun- LOVED your friends!
Post a Comment