I have been a blog slacker, so now it's time to play catch up...
| From Gymnastics 2008 |
Sofie had a gymnastics recital.
| From Gymnastics 2008 |
She did a great job!
| From September 2008 |
My cousin, Breck, brought us dinner and let us play with her ADORABLE baby, Quinn! Thanks Breck!
| From September 2008 |
WE went to the Dinosaur Museum with another cousin, Ashlie, and her son, Caleb. WE had so much fun! Sofie ran through the whole place and never stopped talking she was so excited about it!
| From September 2008 |
Sofie digging for dinosaur bones!
| From September 2008 |
My mom and I basically kidnapped my hubby and made him get out of the house. But after we got there we realized that lunch with my kids - probably not the best activity for someone who just had brain surgery! They were their loud crazy usual selves...
| From September 2008 |
But he was a good sport about it anyway!
| From September 2008 |
We went to Wheeler Farm with Ashlie, Mack, and Breck. So much fun! (Waiting for Mack to email the pic of all of us;) In this pic Thomas is talking to the "duck". He pretty much thinks all birds are ducks. But he's so cute, he'll get by on his looks, right?
| From September 2008 |
Caleb and Sofie at the farm.
| From September 2008 |
Thomas talking to more "ducks". He kept bending down to each one and saying "Hi guys!"
| From September 2008 |
Thomas, Sofie, and Caleb looking at the turkeys.
| From September 2008 |
I wish I would have caught the look of total amazement at the "truck" but I couldn't get my camera out fast enough. He's a little bit obsessed. In fact, he has some truck books and he wakes up EVERY morning asking not for mommy or daddy or food, but for his "Big Trucks" books.
| From September 2008 |
Mackenzie's cute little girl, Cecelia throwing rocks in the water.
| From September 2008 |
Sofie collecting rocks, over which we would soon after have a big fight when I didn't let her put them all in my purse!
| From September 2008 |
And I baked cupcakes...
| From September 2008 |
And it was so fun to be in the kitchen again!
| From September 2008 |
My kids enjoyed it too!
It's nice to be back to normal life again!! I have even more pics on my camera to download, but that'll have to wait another day!

6 comments:
Looking at those cupcakes is making my mouth water. I want your recipe for the blue frosting...it looks delish!
Oh, and all the other picts are adoreable too...but that should just be a given considering how cute your kid are!
Hey Cute Ondryas Fam!
Curt will be home soon... Lets make cheap food and watch a video or something. Loved seeing you last week, even if it was just to do slave labor for Svatia! ;)
My poor daughter with her dirt covered mouth. Um, those cupcakes look utterly fantastic.
Glad you guys are having fun again, and 'yay!' for Medicaid!
your kids are so cute! your little girl looks exactly like you!!
Post a Comment