CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh Happy Day...

I have received letters of acceptance to College, Dance Programs, Study Abroad Programs, Mission Calls, and many exciting ventures throughout my life... But NEVER have I been as thrilled as I was to receive a letter of acceptance to MEDICAID. That's right people, we are officially poor, and I couldn't be happier. This means that Medicaid will pick up 100% of my hubby's hospital bills. That's $80,000 and counting, or 80,000 pounds of weight that has just been lifted from our shoulders... Oh happy day indeed.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Such wonderful news! I am sure that is a HUGE relief!

Our3Boys said...

I am soooo happy that you have that!!! Hope you are doing better!

Emily said...

Yeah! Sometimes it's great to be poor! Free lunch, WIC, Medicaid, awesome handmedowns...Your bill with insurance would have been like 10000.00!!

Things are looking up!

Emily

Chiara said...

That IS fabulous news! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you....what a relief!!

Lars said...

I think that calls for a big Hallelujah!! So happy! I can't even imagine how to dig out of those kind of bill even if employed.

Thrilled that Svata is healing and thrilled this balance won't be a continued burden.

OtelaLove said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys, I'm also selfishly excited to know you know how to fill out that junk and can help me!!! Yeah friends to be be poor with!!! LOL, life is good. Jamie