CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Busy Weekend...

I had my first "real" food catering job this weekend (until now, I have only done desserts). It was so much fun...

I will be keeping in the theme of "petite" foods for all of my catering, still compiling a savory foods menu, but here are a few pics.


Fancy Little Cheese Balls


Mini Sandwiches


Tomato and Fresh Thyme Tartlets


Also did some desserts - these are Coconut Macaroon Tarts with a Lemon Curd Filling.

I am having so much fun doing this! I hope you will all keep helping me spread the word! You can see more pictures on my Très Sucré Blog.

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Thank you sooooo much for the desserts, they were a total hit. My friend Tessa that was there is editor of salt lake bride and groom and she wants to set up a tasting with you. If you want of course. Again thanks.

ashlie said...

Looks fabulous!

Emily said...

Yummy!! I am so jealous...living the dream baby! That's what it's all about.

Lars said...

Congratulations on your newest venture-ette!

More fabulousness of course!

I recently heard raves about the macaroon tarts!

Melanie said...

The food looks so yummy. I hope things went well and many bookings come of it.