CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

More fun in the sun...

We went to a really fun pool the other day with some of our friends from the neighborhood. At first, I was a little skeptical, because the pool is very large and overwhelming, but we managed to keep track of everyone and the kids had SO MUCH FUN. There was a lap pool, a zero entry pool with a playground, a very shallow pool with a large playground, 3 slides, and a thousand gallon bucket (that dumped every 6 minutes) and a giant splash pad and water gun area. I think this was the pool of every kid's imagination! Here are some pictures to prove just how cool it was!



Sofie taking Thomas down the slide (I think this was about the 17th time!) She is such a good sister!



Sofie (almost) under the bucket as it was pouring out...



In the splash area, Thomas did not love this part. If you could see through his binky, you would see a frown!



Running from Tyler and Ethan shooting the big water guns at her!



Baiting me to chase after her... I may be a sucker, but I'm not stupid!



Tyler, Ethan, and Sofie on the big water guns. Look out below!



Trying to be like the "big" kids...



This may not look like it, but this slide has a REALLY BIG splash at the bottom.



Not really a good picture of any of us, but at least it's proof that i was actually there!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun afternoon. Okay, so where is this fun water park?

Tina said...

So much fun we need to go again and take the hubbies so we can have fun. Will you send me the pics with us......

Jen said...

So so fun! Maybe we should check it out for cousins playgroup sometime! Speaking of which...maybe we should plan that! Glad to see you back to blogging, I've been missing the updates!

Aimee Jager said...

Way fun water park! We'll have to go with you next time! I love the pic of Soph doing the "na na na" face and Thomas with his binky in the water!!

Shannon said...

I'm Ashlie's friend. Never like to stop by a blog without making a comment :) This looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I was supposed to take my kids there last Friday, but didn't want to do it alone - looks huge! We are definitely gonna go now!

Somer said...

How fun! I want to go.

OtelaLove said...

Where's the park my friend?