CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Going Private...

Today, out of curiousity, I decided to google our names. Um, it's kinda scary the places you find your blog on the internet! I found our blog on some random site and it got me thinking, the world is a scary place, and I really don't want everyone and anyone to be able to see and to read about my kids. So...I have decided to go private. Please email me or leave me a comment if you would like to be invited to our blog once it goes private.
Thanks!!!

15 comments:

Lars said...

definitely in!

Melanie said...

We're game!
Melanie

Jaimee said...

Count us in.

The Price's Wife said...

Don't forget us!

Aimee Jager said...

Of course my love. Send me an invite...
That is exactly why we did invites only....it's too scary now a days.

Mackenzie said...

Hey me me macmcpheeters@aol.com

Ann Marie said...

I'd love to have access. I love reading your blog!

Jen said...

Send it to me for sure! You have my email!

Amy said...

Add me please!

Somer said...

Please include us. Oh and thanks for the present for Ella. She only uses that chalk and she won't share it with anyone.

OtelaLove said...

Hi Friend, I believe you have my home email so I'll be looking for an invitation so I can continue to blog stalk you!!!

Emily said...

Me too...

Chiara said...

ME ME ME! Include me please!

Jenn said...

I want in, please!

.::still blinking::. said...

Yes please.