CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Grandma Chris's Birthday Party (that's right, we're party animals:)

Sunday was my mom's birthday and instead of getting her gifts we decided (or I should say, Carter forced us) to work in her yard! We ended up having alot of fun! Thomas dug in the dirt for the FIRST time in his life, Sofie made an absolute mess and a fabulous work of chalk-art, and Svata and I actually did yard work (I made my mom take a picture of me, so I could look back and have proof that I really did do yard work that one time!!!) Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!


Little TomTom digging in the dirt


Sadiebug making chalk pictures


Sofie getting messy and having a blast!


Budding little artists!


Making the masterpiece


Meanwhile... Cart and I working in the yard!


And Thomas squishing more bugs - What is it with that kid???!


And the piece de resistance!


And later that night Sofie says to us, "How come you guys never kiss?!" and then she proceeded to make us pose for this picture that she took! So, Sofie, this one's for you! ;)

0 comments: