One thing my family is very good at, is throwing a party! Here are some pic's from my uncle Chad's house with most of my mom's side of the family...

This is the face of guilt. "I think my mom is about to get mad at me.." But I couldn't do it, he's just so cute. That was, um, chocolate, orange soda, and Diet Coke. I wondered why he was being so quiet on the other side of the yard...

Avery, Sofie, and Paxton (trying to escape from the "girls")

Thomas feeding his fingers to the puppies.

There are probably about 20 people missing from this picture. Yeah, it's a large family!
2 comments:
Your family is dang cute! Thanks for having us over the other night, we had a great time (as always)... Would love to meet you guys at a splash park for dinner one night next week... What do you think?
Shoot! I am sad we missed it! And yes, parties are what this family specializes in!
Post a Comment