CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July...

I forgot to take pictures when we did fireworks and stuff, but earlier in the day we went to the parade in my mom's neighborhood. The kids had alot of fun diving for candies and watching all of the floats. I have to admit, I totally cried when the soldiers marched by!


The tired kids waiting for the parade (they all had a sleepover at grandma's house and I'm thinking they stayed up a little:)


Ok. These are not my kids, but I had to take a picture - Check out the mohawk!


Thomas waving his flag!

1 comments:

Aimee Jager said...

I'm so glad we aren't the only ones who go to the parade! It's our family tradition :)
Too bad neither of us had our camera at night....I'll ask Kate if she got any pics of your kiddos!