We used to say that we didn't want to live in this house forever, and that our plan was to move in about 5 years. But now, we've grown quite attached to this home. We have made so many memories here and so many friends, and i can't imagine us living anywhere else!

Sofie, just hangin' out. She is so sweet. So lucky to have her.

Sofie, dancing on the XBOX HSM3 game.

Thomas, dancing on his XBOX "mat". he really does think this blanket is his mat. And he loves dancing to this game. He really thinks he is doing it. And he follows all of the moves on screen. It's so funny. I love that kid.

And don't worry, I kick some serious butt at this game. Ok, so Sofie usually beats me, but I try anyway!

Chasing leaves in the wind...

Caught some!

Sofie, just hangin' out. She is so sweet. So lucky to have her.

Sofie, dancing on the XBOX HSM3 game.

Thomas, dancing on his XBOX "mat". he really does think this blanket is his mat. And he loves dancing to this game. He really thinks he is doing it. And he follows all of the moves on screen. It's so funny. I love that kid.

And don't worry, I kick some serious butt at this game. Ok, so Sofie usually beats me, but I try anyway!

Chasing leaves in the wind...

Caught some!

0 comments:
Post a Comment