CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

More Springtime Fun...

I am telling you, the only way I survive Winter in Utah is by reminding myself that Spring will be here soon enough so that we will once again be able to play at the park and ride our bikes around the lake. So when this beautiful weekend happened upon us, we took full advantage of it! We went up the canyon and had a picnic. And we played at the park. And we rode our bikes. And we played in our yard. Oh how I love the sunshine!!!! Why again do we not live in California???


Thomas and Grandma throwing sticks in the river.


Sofie, Thomas, and Grandma, looking for fish.


All morning while we were getting ready to go Sofie insisted that she did not want to go up the canyon, and would not have fun. When it was time to go home, we had to drag her out of there, practically kicking and screaming!


Proof that I am actually a part of my kids' lives! (Since usually I am behind the camera:)


At least a couple of us are looking at the camera and a couple of us have our eyes open. This is as good as it gets with 2 kids!


Little Tommy gettin into trouble on the playground!


Grandma with the kiddos on the teeter totter.


Sofie helping Thomas on the teeter totter.


Thomas, thinking really hard, about where to play next. Big decisions when you are 2.


Climbing the monkey bars.


Grandma trying to get Thomas to go down the slide!


3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I am soooooo happy nice weather is finally hitting us! Great pictures. We all need to do something soon.

The Price Family said...

You may not live in California, but I seem to recall a conversation where you said you'd come and visit... How are you doing and how's the fam??

Katie said...

That pic of Thomas "thinking" looks pro. I really like the one of Sophie and sunglasses too. You're an awesome photographer :)