Yesterday my husband asked me what I was thankful for. And it got me thinking. The list could go on for pages, but here are my top ten.
My husband. More grateful for him this year than ever before.
My children. They're growing so fast, and I'm grateful for the time I have with them.
My mom. What would I do without her?
All the rest of my family.
Food. I know. Why is this number 5 on my list? I admit it. I love food. It's so satisfying to make something beautiful, and it tastes good too. And how lucky am I that my family has enough to eat?!
My home. So many memories here. And so many more to be made.
Faith. I think now I might actually understand this one.
Forgiveness.
Love.
Friendship. This year I've had friends to make me laugh. To hang out with. To watch my kids. To feed us dinner. To lend me sugar. To give leftover cookies to. To call when I needed support. And so much more.
My husband. More grateful for him this year than ever before.
My children. They're growing so fast, and I'm grateful for the time I have with them.
My mom. What would I do without her?
All the rest of my family.
Food. I know. Why is this number 5 on my list? I admit it. I love food. It's so satisfying to make something beautiful, and it tastes good too. And how lucky am I that my family has enough to eat?!
My home. So many memories here. And so many more to be made.
Faith. I think now I might actually understand this one.
Forgiveness.
Love.
Friendship. This year I've had friends to make me laugh. To hang out with. To watch my kids. To feed us dinner. To lend me sugar. To give leftover cookies to. To call when I needed support. And so much more.
And the list could go on and on.
My mom's side of the family had a big Thanksgiving dinner together. It was so much fun to hang out with all my family, aunts, uncles, and cousins. And the food was good too:)
My handsome hubby.
My mom and aunt Caren.
My brother. I see Thomas and Sofie playing/fighting all day long, and it makes me very grateful to be old, and actually be friends with my big brother! (Who used to torment me just like Sofie does to Thomas :)
Everyone played Speed, for hours...
The kids played hide and seek in the church basement. And this look you see on Thomas's face, was there all night. He wasn't happy to be there during nap time!
The kids waiting in line for the pinata.
Thomas almost deciding to smile when he got some candy from the pinata!
Sofie and I. I hope she knows how much I love her!
Thomas and I. Not a happy camper.
Not the best picture of us, but a picture at least.
Happy Thanksgiving. And here's to hoping I can remember all year long all of those things for which I am grateful!

1 comments:
I am so glad that you had a great thanksgiving. I am glad you could use the fridge...hope the rest of the holidays finds you well...
Post a Comment