Here are some pics of the kids playing at the park on Avery's birthday. They are all so cute! Check out Dre's fro!
We tried to get Thomas in these shots, but no such luck!
Thomas watching the kids play soccer...
Goalies!
The kids made an obsticle course. So cute!
Sofie and Sadie playing on the slide.
Thomas sneaking everyone's chips while we're not looking!

3 comments:
Hey it's me!! ;)- I'm pretty sure I should come over to your house one day and make you cook me some goodies!! I'm the worst cook ever....especially when it comes to dessert type stuff....I need lessons from a pro!! Deal?!?!
Look at Sadie striking her poses! They are all so freaking darling.
Okay...in a past post you were talking about a fun park that you go to up by the lake...the one Sophie rode her bike all the way too. Which one is it? We tried to find a fun park up there the other day and didn't have much luck. But maybe my boys' idea of a "fun park" is different that Soph's! ;)-
Post a Comment