Sofie has hit a major childhood milestone...She lost her first tooth! She was so cute!
She has been to Disneyland, met Santa Claus, met Cinderella, been to Europe, opened hundreds of birthday and Christmas presents, ridden ponies, had birthday parties, slumber parties, etc. and we have NEVER seen her so excited. She was so happy she almost cried. I wish I would have had my camera out. It was just pure joy and excitement. She thinks she is all grown up now. Kinda sad that she is growing up pretty dang fast. But so cute. We love her so much, missing teeth and all!

She has been to Disneyland, met Santa Claus, met Cinderella, been to Europe, opened hundreds of birthday and Christmas presents, ridden ponies, had birthday parties, slumber parties, etc. and we have NEVER seen her so excited. She was so happy she almost cried. I wish I would have had my camera out. It was just pure joy and excitement. She thinks she is all grown up now. Kinda sad that she is growing up pretty dang fast. But so cute. We love her so much, missing teeth and all!

2 comments:
Congrats Sophie! Losing a tooth is a VERY big deal! You look so cute!!
That's so fun that she was so excited about this experience! It is very cool!
Post a Comment