CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Children's Museum

How is it possible that we have not been to this place until now??? It was so much fun. The kids literally ran from one exciting place to the next, for four hours straight! I think my favorite things were:
Thomas discovering the giant fans that would blow stuff in to the air. He was so excited. I wish I had recorded!
Sofie being a news anchor. She ACTUALLY believes that she was on TV. Yesterday she saw the NBC logo on our TV and she said, "Mom! That's the channel that I was on!"
Thomas seeing the helicopter. He was in awe!
And Sofie and Brighten pretending they were the Grocery Store managers. They neatly organized all of the foods and made sure each customer was completely satisfied!
So stinkin' cute. Note to self - next year ask Santa for a Museum pass!

Thomas driving a little car




Little Rock Star!


Sofie and Brighten hiding from me.


In the Store.




In the little house. Can we move in?


News Anchors!


Thomas and the helicopter.


Look at those eyes. Pure amazement!


Good friends. Good times.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yep, it is the greatest place ever. We missed you Friday! Until Santa brings you a pass, we would love to take you ANY time. My kids could live there!

ashlie said...

We love this place also! We have a pass so call whenever you want to go!

Emily said...

yeah! You blogged our outing! I am lazy and haven't done it yet...but I am dreaming about the mint chocolate chip cupcakes...pretty please can I have your frosting recipe for that? Madeline would die if I made these for her!