Can I work with you in your commercial kitchen?" says Sofie as I am baking.
"Sure," I say, "I would love that!"
"Is it the same like the commercials on TV?" she asks...
"No," I explained, "It's just a really big, nice kitchen."
"Oh." "Are you going to be on TV like Rachael Ray in your commercial kitchen?"
"I wish! But nope."
What makes me laugh so hard about this conversation, is that I never said anything to her about a "commercial kitchen" but she must have over heard me talking to my hubby about how much i would someday like to have one. Funny how their little minds interpret things! Ya gotta love em for it!
"Sure," I say, "I would love that!"
"Is it the same like the commercials on TV?" she asks...
"No," I explained, "It's just a really big, nice kitchen."
"Oh." "Are you going to be on TV like Rachael Ray in your commercial kitchen?"
"I wish! But nope."
What makes me laugh so hard about this conversation, is that I never said anything to her about a "commercial kitchen" but she must have over heard me talking to my hubby about how much i would someday like to have one. Funny how their little minds interpret things! Ya gotta love em for it!

2 comments:
So cute! She is a smart girl!
So great. She really does need to be in commercials for real!!!
Post a Comment